We’re so excited that you have decided to learn, connect, and celebrate with us at Limmudfest 2016! Here is some helpful information to help guide you through the weekend.
If you have signed up for the full 3-day weekend, registration is from 4:30-6:30 p.m. on Friday, March 18 at Congregation Gates of Prayer.
If you have registered for the Saturday night/Sunday option, registration begins on Saturday, March 19 at 8:00 p.m., immediately after Havdallah services, at Gates of Prayer. Saturday night features an amazing performance by a rising star: spoken word artist Andrew Lustig. Alternatively, you can catch the film ABOVE AND BEYOND: The Untold True Story.
On Sunday, March 20 all sessions will be held at the Lavin Bernick Center (LBC) at Tulane. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., and sessions start promptly at 9 a.m.
PARKING AT GATES OF PRAYER
Park in one of these places:
- Main Gates of Prayer lot on Richland
- Auxiliary Gates of Prayer lot on W. Esplanade
- Beth Israel lot on W. Esplanade
- St. Clement of Rome Church on W. Esplanade
- Side streets around Gates of Prayer
DIRECTIONS TO TULANE UNIVERSITY FROM METAIRIE
- From I-10 East towards New Orleans, take exit 232 toward Airline Dr/Tulane Ave/Carrollton Avenue/LA-61.
- From S. Carrollton Avenue, turn left onto Fontainebleau Drive.
- From Fontainebleau Drive, turn right onto Broadway Street.
- From Broadway Street, turn left onto Willow Street.
- From Willow Street, you can access Ben Weiner Drive for the parking garage, or you can park in the street parking available on Audubon Boulevard and Newcomb Place.
PARKING NEAR TULANE’S LAVIN BERNICK CENTER (LBC)
Please consult this map. We suggest parking in one of these places:
- Diboll Parking Garage on Ben Weiner Dr.
- Street parking on Newcomb Place
- Street parking on Broadway
- Street parking on Audubon Blvd.
There is a lot of helpful information throughout the website, including the Frequently Asked Questions page. Once you get to Limmud, there will be lots of volunteers on hand to direct you and answer any questions you still might have.